|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 08:18|
Maintenance Engineer – Days
We are currently recruiting for a leading FMCG manufacturing company in the Wisbech area who are looking for a Multi skilled Engineer. My client has just built a brand-new flag ship site worth £85 Million. My client has invested £25M into state-of-the-art automated machinery, with contemporary SCADA network operating systems. Our client is looking for a Multi -skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join their team. It is evident from the moment you step on site that you will be working in a factory of the future and you will get the chance to be involved with proper engineering. The right candidate will benefit from in house machinery training on brand new machinery, the chance to work in a fully kitted out factory with an extremely skilled team of engineers.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be multi skilled.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be able to fault find on a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to do planned and reactive maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience repairing mechanical faults such as, bearings, Belts, Chains and Gearboxes etc
- Also, electrically the maintenance engineer will have to had prior experience maintaining AC DC Drives, Inverters, Three phase Motors, Relays, Sensors and Contactors.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have had previous experience working in an industrial background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a company that is expanding.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Days, Healthcare, £35,000, training, Sate-of-the-art Factory.
Commutable: St Neots, Saint Neots, Cambourne, Elsworth.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection (0203 794 8367)
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's