|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year + Excellent Pension|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 14:25|
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000
Location: Burton Latimer
My client is looking for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their busiest factory, as a market leader in their field. The company is well established, with many sites in the UK providing plastic across Europe. The candidate MUST have an Electrical qualification and come from a manufacturing background ideally with PLC knowledge.
Skills required for this multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Electrical - single and 3-phase work, motors, relays, drives, sensors, PLCs as well as be very competent mechanically
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, plastic, industrial or FMCG/ food)
- Maintenance engineer must have experience on PLCs
The multi-skilled Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Overtime, Bonus
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joel Salter
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's