|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k - 35k per year + Bonus scheme, Life insurance Profit sharing/share options Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 15:46|
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000
Due to rapid growth I am looking for an Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well established market leading manufacturing company based in Shropshire, with many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have an engineering qualification and come from a manufacturing background.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be be multi skilled
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have a Level 3 Electrical Engineering qualification
- The ideal maintenance engineer will need to have engineering and manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer to understand manufacturing processes
- Ideally have PLC fault finding experience
The Electrical Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joel Salter.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's