|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 42k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Ben Henry|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 18:22|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
Salary: £35,000- £42,000
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
An opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical bias to join a well-known manufacuring company located in west sussex. The Maintenance Engineer will be the sole engineer on site. You as the Maintenance engineer will be working on plant equipment, machinery and other basic systems. This is a great opportunity for an engineer who has experience working in an industrial environment, and wants to work a Monday - Friday Days Role.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful candidate will have an electrical bias, with good mechanical knowledge
- Electrical skills: Fault finding, motors, sensors, relays
- Engineering qualified (preferably)
- Happy to work to their own initiative
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working a Monday - Friday Days role
- Internal training and development
- Joining a growing company, with plans to expand in the UK
- Benefits: Pension, Days role, Succession Plan, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Ben Henry
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's