|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k per year + Pension - Life insurance - Health care|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 08:59|
I am looking for an Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join my client's busiest factory, as a market leader in their field the company is well established, with many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have an engineering qualification and come from an engineering background.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be be multi skilled
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Engineering qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have engineering experience
- Maintenance Engineer to understand manufacturing processes
The Electrical Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30k - 35k per year
£33k per year + Company pension scheme, Life assurance cover, Company Share Save scheme
£40k per year + None
£41k per year
£26k - 28k per year