|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 09:00|
The largest UK manufacturer in their respective industry. We are looking to recruit a maintenance engineers to aid with continued growth as the management team are about to invest millions of pounds on huge projects to ensure they maintain their stature in their respected field. These plans will provide the successful engineer excellent job security and progression to become a great asset to the business and reach the level you aspire to be as an engineer as well as offering personal training and development on a one to one and team basis allowing you to heavily invest time on all project opportunities. The successful candidate will benefit in development of their own career alongside the growth of the company. An engineer can look to join an existing team of experienced and knowledgeable engineers to keep all the planned and reactive maintenance in check.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must have an electrical qualification
- Maintenance engineer will need both electrical and mechanical skills
- Mechanical: Hydraulics, Pneumatic, Welding, Bearings
- Electrical: Three Phase, Invertors, Wiring
- Maintenance engineer must come from a machinery maintenance background
- PPMS/Reactive maintenance/ TPM
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Good Salary Package
- Training - Regular internal training and also external courses, specific machinery manufacturer courses
- Excellent holiday package
- Benefits: Pension, OTE - £38k+
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k per year + Overtime
£38k per year + Pension
£32k - 33k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension
£33k - 36k per year + overtime + pension + annual bonus
£32k per year + pension - minimal overtime