|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + health care|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 18:13|
I am currently recruiting for an electrical bias maintenance engineer for a large manufacturer within the Tunstall area. My client produces a large quantity of FMCG products across the entire UK, offers various routes to progress and develop your engineer skills further. My client is looking to appoint a maintenance engineer to ensure the business sustains their place as the reliable and well recognised within their industry.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer will need to be competent on electrical and mechanical faults.
- Any understanding of PLC's will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer although this isn't essential
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Internal training available
- Working under an inspiring engineering manager who heavily invests time in the engineering department
- Working for a company which has provided continuous investment over the past 20 years
Commutable from: Crewe, Stoke on Trent, Macclesfield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joel Salter
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's