|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 17:23|
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer who wants to develop and progress within the business. My client has been growing for a number of years due to an ever increasing workload in production. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Engineer.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled (Electrically biased)
- Manufacturing factory fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques, involvement in maintenance projects.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Luciano De Filippo at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k per year
£36k per year + Health care,pension,Lifetime insurance,OT 1.5/2 on weekends
£42k - 45k per year + Pension+Training+Heahtcare
£28k - 36k per year + Benefits Package
£30k - 32k per year