|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£39k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 14:36|
We are currently recruiting for an electrically biased engineer to work at our client’s world class flag ship site in Whepstead. This engineer will be joining a leading company within their field who is renowned for setting standards when it comes to engineering excellence. You will be enrolled on an individually tailored training program which takes engineers through training check points assessing their limitations and strengths. The maintenance engineer will then be given development strategies and put on courses to nurture any limitations in skill set. Continuous improvement is at the forefront of this company and the successful engineer will be able to get involved in projects on some innovative machinery. This is one of the largest manufacturing companies in the UK, they are making acquisitions in Europe for three new sites. This will be working a day and night shift pattern - 12 hour nights - so please only apply if you can accommodate this shift pattern.
Skills required for the electrical engineer:
- The maintenance engineer will be carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery.
- The electrical engineer will need to be Multi-skilled with an electrical bias
- The electrical engineer will need to have an electrical qualification.
- The electrical engineer will need to be from a factory or heavy industrial background (Quarry, heavy plant, steel, grain etc)
- The electrical engineer will need to be happy to work days and nights rotating shift.
The electrical engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as an electrical engineer.
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
Commutable: Blackthorpe, Whepstead, Great Barton, Ixworth.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil - 0203 794 8367
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36k - 42k per year
£45k per year
£36k per year + TBC
£37k - 39k per year
£40k per year + Pension, Health Care, Training, Subsidised onsite Canteen, Childcare Vouchers