|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 11:55|
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000
One of the UK's largest manufacturing companies are currently in need of additional maintenance engineers to join their current team. My client have recently expanded their production and require more helping hands. The engineer must be competent with both electrical and mechanical components and be comfortable working at heights. The engineer will benefit from working for a very reputable company and with a very vast amount of opportunity to develop their career skills wise and within their position!
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering qualification in electrical or mechanical
- Both electrical and mechanical skills
- Mechanically work with: hydraulics, pneumatic, gearboxes, belts and bearings
- Electrically work with: AC and DC motors, control panels, drives and motors
Benefits of the role:
- Working for a market leading company who invest heavily into their employees
- Private healthcare package
- Very competitive basic salary with opportunities for overtime to boost your earnings
- Great company contribution to your pension
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36k - 42k per year
£45k per year
£36k per year + TBC
£37k - 39k per year
£40k per year + Pension, Health Care, Training, Subsidised onsite Canteen, Childcare Vouchers