|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 14:42|
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work on a Mon – Friday role, working 8 hours per day. My client holds a big part of their market both in the UK and abroad. They are in need of a maintenance engineer to ensure the site continues to work efficiently and by becoming an integral team member, you will be offered a generous salary package and various opportunities to progress and develop your career within the company. You will be required to work on a variety of new and old machinery, so as a maintenance engineer working for this prestigious, growing business, you are paid very well for your flexibility.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to come from a manufacturing background
- The successful maintenance engineer should be multi-skilled
- Maintenance engineer must have electrical skills: Three Phase, Invertors and Wiring.
- Maintenance engineer must have mechanical Skills: Gearboxes, Belts, Bearings and Chains.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer, which has various sites across the UK.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team with brand new state of the art machinery currently being installed
- Excellent pension & benefits package
- Training & development opportunities
- Working alongside a formidable team
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, West Bromwich and Coleshill
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36k - 42k per year
£45k per year
£36k per year + TBC
£37k - 39k per year
£40k per year + Pension, Health Care, Training, Subsidised onsite Canteen, Childcare Vouchers