|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£31k - 33k per year + PENSION & OTHER BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 15:40|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS ONLY!
Salary: £31,000 - £33,000
A brand new opportunity for a maintenance engineer on days has become available at one of my clients biggest sites in Corby. As a world renowned industrial manufacturer, going through substantial growth in 2019, there has been a need to create a new days team to aid the shift engineers with the increasing workload. As a maintenance engineer, you will be required to conduct pre-planned maintenance, attend to breakdowns and have involvement in various project work across the site. The current engineering team are reaping the rewards of a company heavily investing in the training and development of their engineers and any new engineer joining the team will also receive unlimited progression and development opportunities. There is a lot of flexibility with this role and the successful candidate will reap the rewards by joining this growing business.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant electrical engineering qualification
- maintenance Engineer must be competent both electrically and mechanically
- Electrical - 3 phase, invertors, star-delta motors, relays, contactors, control panels
- Mechanically - hydraulics, pneumatic's belts, bearings, chains
- Ability to fault find on PLC's will be hugely beneficial
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working a Monday to Friday days only role
- Growing business
- Further progression and development opportunities
- Investment in engineering and maintenance department ongoing
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £36k OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's