|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k - 38k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 17:27|
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
I am currently recruiting for a multi-skilled engineering supervisor to join a growing manufacturer within Derbyshire. My client products are well known globally. They offer various routes to progress and develop your career further. My client is looking to appoint a maintenance engineers to ensure the business sustains their place as the market leader within their industry.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised electrical engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer will need to be competent on all electrical and mechanical faults.
- Any understanding of PLC's will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer although this isn't essential
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer with lots of chances to progress and develop within the business
- Internal & external training available to cater to the needs of the engineer
- Working under an inspiring engineering manager who heavily invests time in the engineering department
Benefits: Pension, Secure Company,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joel Salter on; 0121 3060159
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's