|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 08:53|
Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Bias
4 on 4 off Days and Nights
OTE - £45,000
We are currently looking for a multi- skilled maintenance engineer with a MEchanical Bias to work with a well known food manufacturer based in the south-west. The maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a family run business that is known for investing in and developing its staff. The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy reeping the benefits that the company have recently invested millions of pounds into brand new production lines which gives the opportunity to the maintenance engineer’s to learn on some very automated equipment. The Maintenance engineer will need to be Mechanically Biased and have a good level of experience working with Hydraulic and Pneumatic machinery. The business has recently gone through expansion and brought in some fully automated equipment on new production lines. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and be put through extensive training, with this the Maintenance Engineer will be allocated times to work on different projects and continuos improvements for their own self-development.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - Electrical Bias, very confident and competent with all aspects of electrical engineering.
- Manufacturing background with a strong understanding of an FMCG Environment
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Experience working for the next level of engineering - Continuos Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Project work.
- Confident working in a team on shift and able to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Good benefits package
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques.
- Involvement in maintenance projects.
Benefits: Pension + Holidays + Bonus
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Glenn Hudson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's