|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k - 52k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Henry|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 17:47|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Salary: £45,000 - £52,000
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join the Engineering team in a fast-paced Manufacturing environment based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be required to carry out Planned, Preventative and Reactive maintenance on a range of bespoke production machinery and automation equipment, no two days are the same. You will have the opportunity to represent an Industry leader with a fantastic scope to develop and grow over the coming years.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer
- A strong Mechanical and Electrical understanding of Machinery and Components
- A full understanding of, and able to complete Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
- Engineering Qualification
- Knowledge of Fault Finding on PLC’s
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Rapidly growing company looking to expand and develop production lines.
- Specialist internal and external training for maintenance engineers.
- As the company grows, potential for strong career progression.
- Abundance of Overtime available to raise earning potential
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Ben Henry.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k - 41k per year
£40k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£38k per year + Fantastic Benefits package + Bonus
£45k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£34k - 40k per year