|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 32k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 16:55|
Maintenance Engineer – Days
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
We are currently recruiting a multinational food manufacturer in the Chichester area who are looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer. My client is renowned within the engineering community for having exceptionally high standards of workmanship and producing a service that is second to none. My client has invested so far this year £12M into machinery and infrastructure, so the successful maintenance engineer will get the opportunity to work for a company that is continuously bettering and developing itself. My client is looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, with an electrical bias, to join their team. The right candidate will benefit from working purely days and have a week off every fourth week.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to be multi skilled with an electrical bias ideally.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to be from a factory background – ideally Food or FMCG.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to be able to work on mechanical (gearboxes, bearings, belts, chains, pumps, hydraulic, pneumatic) and electrical faults (motors, three phase, sensors, relays, PLC fault finding, drives, contactors, switches.)
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can put new staff on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Healthcare, £31,000, training.
Commutable: Chichester, Barnham, Hunston, Highleigh.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection - 02037948367
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's