|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 15:55|
Maintenance Engineer – Days
Salary: £34,000 – £36,000
We are currently recruiting for a UK leading company in the Worthing area who are looking for a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer. My client has just gone through a massive period of expansion at their site in Worthing, which has created the need for a larger engineering team. My client has 5 sites in the UK site, their site in Worthing is the flagship site with state-of-the-art machinery, regular Mutli million-pound investment, tailored training programmes. The right candidate will benefit from working for one of the leading industrial manufactures in not only Sussex area, but nationally.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be mechanically biased.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work in tough working condition.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working on mechanical faults (gearboxes, bearings, belts, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, valves, belts, pumps).
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have experience working in a factory background or ideally have experience working in heavy industry (Brick, Recycling, Steel)
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working at the flag ship site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will work at a site with new machinery.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 21 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Days, Healthcare, £35,000, training.
Commutable: Newmarket: Worthing, Pulborough, Portslade, Steyning
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection - 02037948367
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36k - 40k per year
£38k per year
£35k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£45k per year + Fantastic Benefits package