|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£48k - 55k per year + Pension+ Life assurance+ Progression|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 17:08|
An opportunity has now become vacant for a Instrumentation Engineer, to join a rapidly growing manufacturer in Kent. The company are currently in the process of upgrading the site, investing over £50 million. As the Instrumentation Engineer previous experience working a similar role is paramount to be considered for the role. In return, the Instrumentation Engineer will be working for a growing company who are going from strength to strength every year, tThe successful candidate will be offered a bespoke on going training plan, have ample opporunity to progress as well as being offered a competitive salary package.
Skills required for the Instrumentation Engineer:
- The Instrumentation Engineer will be working on state of the art automated equipment, which inclludes bespoke robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Electrical skills are paramount, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- Previous experience as an Instrumentation Engineer is required to be consdered for this role
The Instrumentation Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leaders within their field and now supply their products worldwide
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £55,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details