|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 14:36|
We are currently working for a global leading packaging manufacturing in their state-of-the-art site in Brundall. It is clear from the moment that an engineer steps on site that they are working in a high-quality manufacturing environment where proper engineering is taking place. My client has 23 sites across the UK and 38 manufacturing sites in total globally. As a global business, the group turns over £14 Billion and this site in particular turns over £110 Million, annually. My client is looking for a mechanically biased maintenance engineer to carry out the planned, reactive maintenance and project work on specialist heavy engineering machinery. My client is looking for a hands-on engineer who is able to work on a variety of mechanical faults and has machining knowledge.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- Ideally the Maintenance Engineer will be mechanically biased
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be from a heavy engineering background, FMCG background.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to have basic machining knowledge (lathe, milling, grinding).
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be able to work on mechanical faults such as, gearboxes, bearings, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, pumps.
- The maintenance engineer will need to be have an engineering qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive a generous pension
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a global brand.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 29 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: £37,000, Training, Pension, Global Company.
Commutable: Norwich, Brundall, Rackheath, Acle.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection – 0203 794 8367
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's