|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 36k per year + Pension, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 12:23|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
I am currently recruiting for a well known manufacturer in the Somercotes area. My Client currently have a need for a maintenance engineer to join their already strong engineering team. As a Multi-skilled electrically bias maintenance engineer for this growing business, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the opportunity to develop your skills further on some of the factories state of the art machinery.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled with an electrical bias
- Maintenance Engineer must have worked in an industrial factory before
- Maintenance Engineer must be competent electrically
- Maintenance Engineer must be competent on PLC's (either Fault Finding or Modifying)
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive salary package
- Well-known business within the its industry
- Further development opportunities
- Welcoming, hardworking current team
Benefits: Pension, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k per year + Pension
£35k - 42k per year + Overtime
£38k per year + Pension 9% company contribution, Life Assurance 7x salary, Income Protection, Compan
£45k per year + Pension+Training+Progression
£37k - 39k per year