|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 09:51|
Maintenance Engineer – Amazing opportunity
Salary: £38,000 – £42,000
We are currently recruiting for a blue-chip food company in the Halvergate area who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer. My client is currently going through their best period of trading in their 200- year history. As a business they have invested £12M into new machinery across their 4 UK sites. This a world-class manufacturing site which tells its own story from the minute you walk into the building. Being part of one of the largest companies in the UK and Europe - financial investment is regular in this site and newer sites on the radar. My client is looking for a maintenance engineer to join their team, which consists of 12 engineers. The right candidate will benefit from working for a company with World Class Manufacturing Status. The correct Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work a combination of days and nights.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer would ideally be multi skilled or open to receive training.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to receive training and development.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working in a factory environment.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that are investing heavily into new machinery
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working for a blue-chip company.
- The Maintenance Engineer will work for a company with world class manufacturing status.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Healthcare, £42,000, Tailor training program.
Commutable: Halvergate, Lowestoft, Beccles, Fleggburgh, Moulton St Mary.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection – 0203 794 8367
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k per year + Pension
£35k - 42k per year + Overtime
£38k per year + Pension 9% company contribution, Life Assurance 7x salary, Income Protection, Compan
£45k per year + Pension+Training+Progression
£37k - 39k per year