|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Henry|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 18:25|
Maintenance Engineer - Well established manufacturing company
Salary: £34,000- £38,000
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join the Engineering team in a well known fully automated manufacturing site based in Corby, Northamptonshire. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be required to carry out Planned, Preventative and Reactive maintenance on a range of production machinery and equipment, no two days are the same. You will have the opportunity to represent an Industry leader with a fantsastic stance on trainining and development.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer
- A strong Mechanical and Electrical understanding of Machinery and Components.
- A full understanding of, and able to complete Reactive and Preventative Maintenance.
- Engineering Qualification.
- Knowledge of Fault Finding on Industrial machines.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Growing company looking to expand and develop production lines.
- Overtime available, Double pay on bank holidays.
- Oppurtunity to progress in an Internatinal known company.
- Exposure to a skilled team of engineers.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Ben Henry.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's