|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k per year + Sick Pay+ Long service award £750 after 10 years’ service+ 3% Pension+ Sick Pay+ Hea|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 12:16|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
A globally leading manufacture based in is now looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team within a fully automated state-of-the-art plant. The Maintenance Engineer will be working on bespoke machines with plans to add another automated line next year. The successful candidate will be entitled to a fantastic renumeration package, offering continuous training and have the opportunity for career progression.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be Multi-skilled with sound electrical and mechanical skills
- Ideally holding an Electrical qualification
- Open to background: manufacturing, distribution, industrial, heavy.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance Engineer
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's