|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£31k - 35k per year + Long service + Heath care +Pension+ Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 15:18|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
A global leading manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team within the newly developed site. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be involved in both Electrica and Mechanical Maintenance. The Maintenance Engineer will be working on bespoke machines, most of which are very automated. The successful candidate will be working in a clean enviornment, works a Monday - Fridays days role and work for a company who are keen to train and develop their Engineers.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be Multi-skilled with sound electrical and mechanical skills
- Must hold an Electrical qualification
- Open to background: manufacturing, distribution, industrial, heavy.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance Engineer
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bury St Edmunds
£40k - 42k per year + Pension+Healthcare+OTE
£25k - 32k per year
£36k - 37k per year
£41.5k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£37k per year