|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k - 40k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 17:32|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
If you are a Maintenance Engineer an opportunity has arisen to join a market leading manufacture in Buckingham. The successful candidate for this Maintenance Engineering role will be working for a company who instil strong values and a positive team culture, in return the Maintenance Engineer will be working a very attractive shift and offered a competitive remuneration package
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working in a fully automated site
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a essential to be considered for this role.
- Previous Experience working within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture who are looking to invest over 5 million towards advancing the factory
- Offering a bespoke training programme
- Working a days-based role, with an abundance of overtime available
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's