|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 15:28|
Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
My client; a key player in the European Market, is currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to be part of a large manufacturing facility. The successful candidate will be joining the engineering department and aiding with any installation and breakdown of the production equipment.The candidate has the possibility to progress through the ranks, with training provided on all areas necessary. This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed for a candidate looking to really step up and progress their career in one of the biggest manufacturers in the UK.
Skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to have a manufacturing background.
- The successful maintenance engineer must be competent both electrically and mechanically.
- Electrical skills: Three Phase, Invertors and Wiring.
- Mechanical Skills: Gearboxes, Belts, Bearings and Chains.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer that has various sites across the UK.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team with brand new state of the art machinery currently being installed.
- Pension scheme.
- Training & development.
- Working alongside a formidable team.
- Growth alongside the business.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£31k - 32k per year + Pension
£36k - 37k per year + Pension + Overtime
£28k - 38k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£38k per year + Fantastic Benefits package + Bonus