|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 12:43|
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Engineer to join one of my clients at one of their manufacturing sites in Tamworth. The business is continually growing and for this reason is constantly looking to add to their Maintenance team. The Maintenance Engineer will be joining a fantastic business with a strong engineering department that invests into the engineers through training and development.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The succesful Maintenance Engineer must be electrically bias.
- An electrical qualification for the Maintenance Engineer is a must.
- The ideal Maintenance Engineer will need to have come from a manufacturing background. (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG)
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- A chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Huge investment and developments in the process
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, holidays, overtime and bonus available.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Luciano De Filippo.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£31k - 32k per year + Pension
£36k - 37k per year + Pension + Overtime
£28k - 38k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£38k per year + Fantastic Benefits package + Bonus