|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 20:18|
OTE - £45,000
A nation renowned client of mine is currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer due to the recent introduction to new production lines. The successful candidate can be either bias but must have a recognised electrical qualification, must be comfortable fault finding both electrically and mechanically. By joining this business as a maintenance engineer, you will be rewarded with a fantastic salary package, in-depth internal training and also external courses.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
- Mechanical: Hydraulics, Pneumatic's, belts, bearings, chains
- Electrical: Three Phase, invertors, Wiring, Motors
- Maintenance engineer must come from a manufacturing background
- PPM & reactive maintenance
- Any PLC knowledge is a bonus
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Good Salary & benefits package
- In depth internal training
- External training courses
- Copious amounts of overtime
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36k per year + TBC
£30k - 35k per year
£32k per year + Overtime
£37,225 per year + Pension, Healthcare, Family Fun Days,Long Term Service Awards,Easter Egg,
£37k per year + Overtime