|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 40k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 14:05|
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Location: Stoke on Trent
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance engineer for my client in Stoke on Trent. The maintenance Engineer you will be working in a team with a lots of opportunities to progress both technically and into management. At this large manufacturing site, you will be working on a variety of equipment which you will receive full training on to ensure you are able to tackle all faults.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The succesful Maintenance Engineer must hold an engeering qualification.
- Working on planned maintenance & reactive maintenance across the entire factory.
- Able to work on Electrical/Mechanical faults across the entire factory.
- Any PLC knowledge and experience on fault finding on automated machinery will be beneficial to the successful maintenance engineer.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Join a growing business with plenty of room to progress.
- Numerous training courses – internal and external to enhance your skill set.
- Joining a hardworking team.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000+ OTE
For further details, contact Luciano De Filippo;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's