|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + Overtime + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 17:00|
Maintenance Engineer - Monday- Friday 2pm-11pm- No nigths or Weekends
Salary: £39,000+ Overtime
OTE: £42,000- £45,000 OTE
Location: Nothampton, Northamptonshire
A world renowned, global food production company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to ensure the state of the art facility is constantly running at optimum efficiency. The maintenance engineer will work a permanent late shift; Monday- Friday 2pm-11pm- so will not be working any nights or weekends. This is an additional Maintenance Engineer position due to new contracts being won leading to a recent re-structure to manage the growth. With this in mind the successful maintenance engineer will be joining a company that can offer not only technical development but great progression opportunities.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer within a manufacturing environment
- Strong electrical background
- Electrical qualfication
- Able to work a permanent late shift of Monday- Friday 2pm - 11pm
- Able to work as part of a team
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Having a clear progression path beyond a Maintenance Engineer
- Working Monday- Friday with no nights or weekends.
- Working within a well-established food manufacturing company
- Opportunities to lead continuous improvement and lean manufacturing projects.
- An excellent reward package
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Northampton, Banbury, Rugby, Corby
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36k - 42k per year
£45k per year
£36k per year + TBC
£37k - 39k per year
£40k per year + Pension, Health Care, Training, Subsidised onsite Canteen, Childcare Vouchers