|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 15:57|
Maintenance Engineer - NO WEEKENDS!
A brand new role has become vacant for one of the countries largest industrial manufacturers based in Northampton. The company are currently looking for a maintenance engineer to join their expanding engineering department. Recent business successes has opened up the need to add to the current team. With production expected to rise by nearly 50%, by April 2020, further investment is projected to continue into the future. As a maintenance engineer working for this industrial manufacturing company, you will need to be multi-skilled, with a mechanical bias. The role comes with an excellent salary & benefits package, substantial internal & external training opportunities and the chance to have your weekends free, making this an opportunity not to be missed!
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant mechanical engineering qualification
- Maintenance Engineer must have industrial manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer must be competent both mechanically & electrically
- Maintenance Engineer must have the ability to fault find on hydraulics, pneumatic's, belts, bearings and chains
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- NO WEEKENDS!
- Expanding site, regularly increasing production
- Unlimited progression and development opportunities
- Welcoming team with a 'work hard' mentality
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £44k OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£33k per year + Production bonus
£30k - 35k per year
£33k per year + Company pension scheme, Life assurance cover, Company Share Save scheme
£40k per year + None
£41k per year