|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 17:40|
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
I am currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join a large Industrial site in Wigan. This is a great opportunity for a mechanical maintenance engineer/ maintenance fitter to join a stable company with sites all across the UK that offer an abundance of training and development! This role is ideal for someone who is looking to gain experience working within an Industrial environment working on PPM and reactive maintenance.
Skills required for the Mechanical Engineer:
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- Experience working within waste recycling
- Strong Mechanical understanding
- Happy to work in a heavy environment
- Willingness to learn
- Confidently to work on mechanical faults; Belts, bearings, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding fabrication to name a few desirable skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large, stable company
- Competitive salary
- Great training and development plan
Benefits: Bonus, Pension,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£31k - 32k per year + Pension
£36k - 37k per year + Pension + Overtime
£28k - 38k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£32k per year + Lots of Overtime