|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 32k per year|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 16:26|
Salary: £30.000 - £32,000
The leading scientific institute is looking for an electrical engineer to join their ranks. This company is number one in their field of research and product development. They are looking for an electrical engineer to carry out the hands-on maintenance on their state-of-the-art machinery, which is used to develop cutting edge products which have both civilian and military benefits. The business views training as imperative to maintaining its dominance above its competitors; the business recently invested £18M into training of staff. This company are going through substantial growth investing millions into projects. As a business they have a major global presence, they are currently operating major projects in 72 countries globally, across four continents. This is an opportunity to work for one of the leading companies globally – this is not an opportunity to be missed.
Skills required for the Electrical Engineer:
- The Electrical Engineer will need to have an electrical bias.
- The Electrical Engineer will need to be from a factory or facilities background.
- The Electrical Engineer will need to be competent at dealing with electrical faults (three phases, drives, inverters, motors, sensors, relays etc.)
- The Electrical Engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
The Electrical Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a Global leader in the industry.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training.
- Working on a brand-new site
- Receiving a very generous pension package.
Commutable: Brookwood, Woking, Bisley, Knaphill.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's