|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£31k - 33k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 16:22|
Salary: £31.000 - £33,000
The leading research institute is looking for an electrically biased facilities engineer to join their ranks. This company is a multi national company with 8 sites globally and 2 in the UK. They are the number one in their field of research and product development. They are looking for a facilities engineer to carry out the hands-on maintenance on their state-of-the-art machinery, which is used to develop cutting edge products that are curently having massive commercial application in Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. The business views training as imperative to maintaining its dominance above its competitors; the business recently invested £18M into training of staff. This company are going through substantial growth investing millions into projects. This is an opportunity to work for one of the leading companies globally – this is not an opportunity to be missed.
Skills required for the facilities Engineer:
- The facilities Engineer will need to have an electrical bias.
- The facilities Engineer will need to be from a factory or facilities background.
- The facilities Engineer will need to be competent at dealing with electrical faults (three phases, drives, inverters, motors, sensors, relays etc.)
- The facilities Engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
The facilities Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a Global leader in the industry.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training.
- Working on a brand-new site
- Receiving a very generous pension package.
Commutable: Brookwood, Woking, Bisley, Knaphill.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k per year
£38k - 39k per year + Penison, Medical, Overtime
£35k per year + Penison, Medical, Overtime
£38k - 40k per year + overtime 50K+
£35k per year + Overtime