|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 35k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 16:45|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
If you are a Maintenance Engineer looking for an opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer, a fantastic role has now become vacant. With a prominent presence in their marketplace and further plans to grow the Engineering team, the successful Maintenance Engineer will be joining a stable progressive company. Furthermore, the Maintenance Engineer will be working a varied role where no two days are the same, if you are a technically minded Maintenance Engineer who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role please apply now.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You will be working on planned and reactive maintenance in a a fully automated manufacturting site.
- Ideally, you will be Multi skilled, with stronger Electrical bias
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is required to be considered for this role
- Open to backgrounds.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a purpose-built site that boasts in size and equipment
- They are market leaders within their field and now supply their products worldwide, offering a stable role.
- A bespoke training for the Engineers.
- OTE allows for increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Training, £37,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
Tel: 020 8166 5252 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32k - 34k per year + Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, 25 days Holiday, 12pm Friday Finish
£27k - 35k per year
£30k - 35k per year + Pension Scheme
£33k per year + Standard Pension
£34.7k per year + Pension Scheme