|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 17:14|
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Shift: Double Days - Monday to Friday (No Nights
Salary: £34,000 - £35,000
Location: Bath, Chippenham, Salisbury
I am currently recruiting for a company that is going through massive growth and requires a Multi-Skilled Engineer to help maintain factory and plant equipment. As a business they are going through sustainable growth and due to increase in customer orders they require an increase in production volumes. The maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a company that is willing to invest in training and development and offer a very generous salary for a days based position. The Maintenance Engineer they are looking for will have a natural organic route to progression.
Due to growth the business now requires one electrically biased maintenance engineer to join an evergrowing team of really skilled guys to cover over 20 fast moving production lines. As an engiener you will be required to react to breakdowns immediately whilst also ensuring you adhere to PPM Schedules.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias
- Able to set manufacturing machinery
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Able to fault find on PLC's
- Hold a minimum of 17th Edition
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned, bespoke manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Bath. Somerset
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's