|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 16:43|
Salary: £36,000 + Benefits
We are currently recruting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for an established manufacturing company based near Northfleet, Kent The Maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. This is a fantastic time to join the buiness as a maintenance engineer as they expanding rapidly with opportunities to train and develop your skills. The ideal candidate needs to be multi skilled with an electrical bias.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering qualification in either electrical or mechanical
- Electrical work on 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors, relays, sensors, drives
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics
- Ability to fault find on PLC’s
- Planned & reactive maintenance on the factory machinery
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training in Electrical or Mechanical
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Continued investment in the site
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£33k per year + Production bonus
£30k - 35k per year
£33k per year + Company pension scheme, Life assurance cover, Company Share Save scheme
£40k per year + None
£41k per year