|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33.5k - 38.5k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||December 25, 2019 16:58|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Salary: £33,500 - £38,500
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
A market-leading global Manufacturing Company have an excellent opening for a Maintenance Engineer at their flagship site in Oxfordshire. The Company have a number of sites across the UK, and have recently invested a large sum of money into the Machinery at this site in particular. The Company are going from strength to strength, and have recently acquired a couple of new businesses. The successful Maintenance Engineer will benefit from both internal and external training, and will be working as part of a thriving team.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer in a Manufacturing environment
- Engineering qualification
- Multi-skilled, either bias
- Electrical skills: motors, inverters, PLC’s (fault-find), relays
- Mechanical skills: belts, bearings, pneumatics, gearboxes
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Industry leading training programme
- Working for a company going from strength to strength in their industry
- Plenty of projects to get involved in
- Working in an automated site
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, annual bonus
Commutable: Oxford, Witney, Banbury, Bicester
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact William Downes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's