|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 40k per year + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 15:50|
Maintenance Engineer – Electrical- Days
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
Location: Chessington, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for a number of maintenance engineers with a strong electrical bias to join a world renowned heavy industrial engineering company. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a very large and well-established team of electrical maintenance engineers and will have huge amounts of scope for progression in to Team Leader and Engineering management roles . This is a great opportunity to work in a unique environment on a days based shift, for a business that invests heavily in their maintenance engineers.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineering background
- Strong Electrical skills
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Able to fault find on electrical systems such as control panels and motors.
- Able to work as part of a team
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-established team of electrical maintenance engineers
- Doing electrical maintenance on hi-tech equipment.
- Full responsibility and autonomy of a large electrical engineering team
- Working in a unique environment
- Opportunities for training and development of the maintenance engineers
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22k - 24k per year
£40k per year + Basic Pension
£38k - 44k per year
£38k per year
£30k - 36k per year + Health care, pension, Lifetime insurance, OT 1.5/2 on weekends