|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£29k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 16:16|
A leading leisure company are looking for a mechanically biased engineer to join their team. This role will allow the successful maintenance engineer to work in a unique environment where they are surrounded by people that are happy and upbeat. This is a truly unique role that enables the maintenance engineer to work on hard-core mechanical engineering without being stuck in a factory setting. The company can place maintenance engineers on internal training courses and will continue to invest in staff over the long term. This is truly not an opportunity to be missed.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance engineer will need to be mechanically biased.
- The Maintenance engineer can be from a factory, armed forces or industrial background.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to be able to work on mechanical faults such as: Gearboxes, bearings, hydraulics, valves, pneumatics, chain drives, pumps, pulleys, shafts.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a leading leisure company.
- Working in a truly unique and happy environment,
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- Excellent company pension,
Commutable: Portslade, Fulking, Falmer, Southwick
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's