|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k - 46k per year|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Lock|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 09:36|
Salary: £42,000 - £46,000
One of the leading manufacturers within the FMCG industry has just had an opportunity open working within their highly experienced engineering team within their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to employ several new maintenance engineers. Our client is a market leader in FMCG manufacturing and supplies all the major supermarket chains allowing you a chance to work for a secure and growing business.
Due to a large investment, the large FMCG manufacturer now has room to take on several maintenance engineers as they expand into their new sites across the UK. Furthermore, with a restructuring of their hierarchicy has allowed engineers to work their way up the ladder and move into management; making this a fantastic opportunity.
The Maintenance Engineer will need:
- A strong understanding of Preventive and Reactive Maintenance
- An Engineering Qualification
- A basic understanding of PLC Fault Finding
- Some experience with packaging machinery
- The ability to work multi-skilled
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Exposure to a team of devoted and experienced Engineers
- A state-of-the-art factory
- Extensive Learning and Development
- Joining a growing company
- Joining a company that excels in their industry
Commutable from Erith, Belvedere, Welling and Dartford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click Apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Nathan Lock on Nathan.Lock@pioneer-selection.co.uk
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in a permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply, please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's