|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 11:12|
Shift Engineer - Electrical
We are currently looking for a shift engineer to join an established manufacturing company based in Leicester. The Shift Engineer will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. The Shift Engineer will also benefit from the training and progression the company is willing to offer. This is a fantastic role for a hands on maintenance engineer to work for one of the largest companies in the UK.
Skills required for the Shift Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Mechanical Experience
- Experience working in industrial environment
- Proactive atttiude and willing to learn new skills
The Shift Engineer will benefit from:
- Training in Electrical or Mechanical
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Continued investment in the site
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's