|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year + Pension,Training,Progression|
|Contact Name:||Rajul Bhikha|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 17:33|
Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
A fantastic opportunity has now become available for a motivated maintenance Engineer to join a market leading global FMCG manufacturer. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be involved in reactive and pre planned maintenance of bespoke industrial machinery, working in a state-of-the-art production plant. This role offers a technically minded Maintenance Engineer with an exciting team orientated environment where no two days are the same. The position offers a competitive renumeration package, with bespoke specialist training and opportunity to develop and expand Maintenance Engineering skills.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer needs to have strong mechanical and electrical skills, the ideal candidate will be electrically biased.
- To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer’s role, the following skills are essential: Bearings, belts, chains, gearboxes, PLC fault finding, pumps, sensors, single phase, motors, and valves.
- The ideal maintenance Engineer will come from the following industries: Food, FMCG, Industrial manufacturing.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will gain bespoke on the job raining and development with opportunity for internal and external courses to electrical maintenance.
- Working with a fast-growing market leading global food manufacturer with multiple sites across the UK, looking to bring in new machinery, production and investment.
- Bespoke state-of-the-art machinery.
- Opportunity for overtime paid at 1.5x
Benefits: Holiday allowance, training and development, Overtime
Commutable: Hounslow, Twickenham, Hayes, Weybridge, Park Royal, Wembley, London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Rajul Bhikha at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k - 39k per year
£33k - 38k per year + pension + training + ote
£28k - 30k per year + Benefits Package
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£37k per year