|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k - 30k per year + Standard Pension|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 14:41|
Maintenance Engineer- (Mechanical)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias to join a manufacturing company in Kent. The maintenance engineer will be joining a thriving multi-national business who are going through an impressive period of growth and will heavily invest in the your technical development. This maintenance engineer will be working on a variety of mechanical faults, however will be trained electrical.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer background
- Strong mechanical background
- Experience working independently & as part of a team
- Able to follow planned maintenance schedules
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and development of your technical skills
- Working as a maintenance engineer in a fully Automated site
- Training, pension and overtime
- Working as a Maintenance Engineer within a Thriving business
Commutable: Dartford, Bexleyheath, Chatham, Southfleet, Sevenoaks
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's