|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k - 39k per year + Basic Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 14:09|
Salary: £37,000 - £39,000
A brand new role has become vacant for a maintenance engineer to join a brand new FMCG manufacturing company in Grnatham, who are aiming to be one of the market leaders within their chosen sector. My client is in search of a multi skilled maintenance engineer, to add to their current team and are able to offer progression & development opportunities.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant electrical qualification
- Previous experience of working within a FMCG, food, pharmaceutical or packaging environment would be advantageous
- Being able to fault find on PLC's is a must for the maintenance engineer
- Mechanically - belts, bearings, chains
- Electrical - 3 phase, AC-DC invertor drives, star-delta motors, relays, contactors, control panels
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Large, already established organisation
- More scalability
- Turnover well within the £100billions
- Excellent working environment
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £47k OTE
Commutable: Norwich, Attleborough, Great Yarmouth and North Walsham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 44k per year
£42k - 44k per year
£30k - 32k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£29k - 33k per year + k
£36k - 42k per year