|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k - 39k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 08:32|
Maintenance Engineer- Days and Nights
We are recruiting for a maintenance engineer to join a globally renowned manufacturer in Suffolk. This is a great opportunity for an Engineer who has experience working on Production Machinery within a Manufacturing Facility. The maintenance engineer will be working on Industrial Machinery; Conveyors, mixers, packaging machines etc. You will receive a personal-development-plan and could work closely with the experienced engineers and receive firsthand training. The business views training as imperative to maintaining its dominance above its competitors; the business recently invested £8M into training of staff. This company are going through substantial growth investing millions into this site and several of their sites around the UK, with state-of-the-art machinery being installed and exciting new projects to reduce reactive maintenance. This role is requiring the maintenance engineer to work a variation of days and nights – so please only apply if this shift is suitable for you.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The maintenance engineer should be multi skilled with an electrical bias.
- The maintenance engineer needs to have an engineering qualification.
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer within an Industrial Environment.
- Experience working in an Industrial Environment; Print, Paper, Forces, Cement, Recycling, Automotive, Dairy, Bottling, Plastic, Food, FMCG etc,
- Strong Electrical & Mechanical Understanding
- Must be happy to work days and nights.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large, stable company- who are constantly growing!
- Opportunity to progress throughout the company
- Working a days and nights – with Overtime available
- Great training and development plan
- Competitive Salary
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, training,
Commutable: Diss, Horham, Harleston, Ixworth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 44k per year
£42k - 44k per year
£30k - 32k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£29k - 33k per year + k
£36k - 42k per year