|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 09:22|
OTE: £46,000 OTE
Location: Leighton Buzzard
We are currently recruiting for a blue chip FMCG manufacturer in the Leighton Buzzard area who are looking for a maintenance engineer. My client has recently updated the site with a £22M investment into machinery, logistics and training. We are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, with a mechanical bias, to join the team. My client is leading the way with state-of-the-art continuous improvement processes, which plan to reduce waste efficiency. The site boosts the most advanced machinery that were specially designed and manufactured in German. This a world-class manufacturing site which tells its own story from the minute you walk into the building. Being part of one of the largest companies in the UK and Europe - financial investment is regular in this site and newer sites on the radar. This really is an opportunity not to be missed. The maintenance engineer will be working a combination of days and nights – so please only apply for this position if this shift it suitable.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have an engineering qualification
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be willing to work, Days and Nights.
- Ideally the Maintenance Engineer will be mechanically biased.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be from a factory background
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be familiar with mechanical faults such as: gearboxes, bearings, chains, pneumatics, pumps, belts, valves, sprockets.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can put new staff on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare and childcare vouchers.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 21 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Technical progression, Healthcare, £46,000 OTE, training.
Commutable: Luton, Leighton Buzzard, Harpenden, Toddington.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's