|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Pension, Health Care, Training|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Hebborn|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 17:36|
Maintenance Engineer – High Speed World Class FMCG Factory
A fantastic opportunity has come to the surface within a world-renowned manufacturing company in the FMCG industry who are looking to recruit a strong Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer. My client is a growing company who have experienced year on year growth. They are ready to take on an additional maintenance engineer to meet production demands. As this is a growing business, they will invest a large amount of time into developing their engineers and provide relevant internal and external training courses to further their engineer’s skill set.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Manufacturing Experience – Ideally Food/FMCG/Pharmaceutical etc.
- Electrically Bias Engineer
- Basic PLC Fault Finding (Beneficial but not Essential)
- Invertors, Drives, Sensors, Relays
- Strong electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and Development for maintenance engineer
- Career Stability for all engineer
- Developing of New Skills for maintenance engineers
- Good career opportunities in engineering team
- Fantastic Salary
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Aaron Hebborn at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's