|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 08:49|
We are currently recruting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for an established manufacturing company based near Camberwell, London. The Maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. This is a fantastic time to join the buiness as a maintenance engineer as they expanding rapidly with opportunities to train and develop your skills. The ideal candidate needs to be multi skilled with good electrical and mechanical skills.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering qualification in Electrical or Mechanical
- Electrical work on 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors, relays, sensors, drives
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics
- Planned & reactive maintenance on the factory machinery
- Proactive Attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training in Electrical or Mechanical
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Continued investment in the site
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k - 44k per year
£40k - 44k per year
£30k - 32k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£29k - 33k per year + k
£36k - 42k per year