Maintenance Engineer - DAYS!
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - DAYS!|
|Salary:||£32k - 37k per year|
|Contact Name:||Omar Hend|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 16:01|
Senior Electrical Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Shift: DAYS (8am-4pm)
Location: Preston, Lancashire
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a multi skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to join a thriving family owned manufacturing business in the preston area. The business has seen record demand over the last 2 years and need to grow their engineering department to cope with the recent growth. The successful maintenance engineer will be responsible for all Planned and reactive maintenance, whilst also being involved in any engineering projects on site. This is an exciting chance for a maintenance engineer to get into a business at a great time.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Electrical Bias
- Experience with Schematics (Drawing)
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- FMCG/ Packaging Background Ideal but no essential (Will consider Forces)
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Pre-planned/ reactive maintenance/continuous improvement/projects
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Favourable Monday to Friday Days Shift Pattern
- Working for a thriving business
- Training and development for engineers
- Machine manufacturers training
- Specialist Equipment
Benefits: Pension and Company Benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Omar Hend at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's